The world has changed. You have to set expectations. Customers expect in a new world that you get back to them right away. However, people who are older, have their houses paid for, their children have grown, and do not have a sense of urgency to make $$$, get mad when you look at a text. Young people with a sense of urgency since they are building their lives do not get mad. Exactly the opposite the young people think you are dumb, you are not taking care of your customers communication needs. However, if you set expectations, and advise that you are responding to a text, in order to earn money, and that you love, and are paying attention to the person infront of you, then you can manage the new world effectively, with the older folk, with their lives established. As well older folk, still engaged in earning an income, also do not mind: you responding to a text: they understand you are just trying to make a living. Again, like it is always the case:deep meaningful communication is key !
The ten Commandments Of working out effectively
10) When you are tired, worn out, and feel like death still go to the gym. The Process starts with establishing consistency in showing up to the gym. Once you have established consistency, then go towards performance. The last step is variety
9) Working out is like religion or politics everyone has an opinion you probably should not listen to. Just focus on the basics starting out, jogging is still the best way to lose weight.
8) Exercises that must be done twice a week include lunges,squats,dips,push ups,sit ups,deep knee bends,bench press,and arm curls. Buy and exercise ball for the house, working out is like studying you have to do homework. That means little exercises at home, besides your normal workout routine.
7) Take a spin class at least once a week. There will be someone in class who you want to in better shape than, so that will motivate you the rest of the week
6) When lifting weights control the weight….Go super slow meditating on the negative motion, super-set every-time if possible, and make the last rep a “muscle-failure”rep where the last rep is the last you can possibly do. When beginning to 12 reps of an exercise, then 8, then 4, for a bulk/lean muscle balance.
5) Spend money on a gym membership because that will motivate you to go because you are spending money
4) Make a list of 21 items why you are working out. The why drives the what, therefore the 21st is the real reason you want to workout besides better energy, health, and to look better in clothes.
3) No eating at night, carbs only in the mornings
2) Creatine is good taken 4 months straight NO2 is good, and take daily vitamin
1) Get to the point where you feel weird if you do not workout, make it a routine, and workout until you feel uncomfortable during your workouts
Peter Rose the player never did anything wrong, and he is the all time leader in hits. They only knock against him was that he was trying to win to hard as manager , overtaxed his pitching staff: because he had money on every game. They finished in second place 5 times in a row, then win the World Series with the team he built. So, as a manager he results were better than average guy like: Dungy when in Tampa Bay. So, there is not doubt he belongs in the Hall of Fame. Ty Cobb, Mickey Mantle, and Babe Ruth, all had illicit women/illegal gambling problems, and the press knew: but never reported. So, not letting Pete Rose in for the same sins is stupid. Pete Rose belongs in the Hall Of Fame.
Horrible Company. My wife was in a accident. There was 20000 on the loan. Between
insurance, gap insurance (rip off),and extended warranty. There is $1000.00 left. So they
being the evil people that they are took the payments and applied them to the loan, while still
wanting the regular monthly payment. They will not refinance. How will my wife get to work. How will we manager with two car payments. They will not reduce the payments. And Even though my wife was hurt and could not work they want the regular payment right away, and running fast to report it to the credit agencies while putting on $1000.00 in late fees. I have heard of $10.00 late fees but $1000.00 ? This is why young men die in foreign lands to be treated like this by Ameri credit ? Or more like it Ameri scam Ameri credit is a Hitler, Osama bin Laden, and mass murder type of company, to be ran away from at all cost.
Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!