Men who have 70 to 80% winning percentage. 52.5% is breakeven from a money perspective do their due diligence in to make a lot money betting on games during the regular season.
We make us money doing our betting research and learning from the NFL draft to win more of our bets in fall
Who to bet when Major Baseball Starts?Need a distraction from Real Life Science fiction? @FerstReport “The PHD Of The Philadelphia Eagles” looks at every Major League Baseball team from a gambling and betting angle! As @josuevizcay “We are in the middle of a recession, making money betting on games can not be taken lightly!”
Our second stop on our tour around the AL west brings us to Anaheim.
- Full-house cleaning done after not only a underachieving season but a death at the big league level that has legal ramifications. The fallout from the T Skaggs drug overdose was a black cloud on an already somber situation.
- J Maddon is the new skipper in charge and was the best managerial option available in the offseason. Maddon returns to the dugout in which he served under M Scoscia. Maddon is known for his player-first mentality and is one of the few managers who are successful doing it.
- The Angels went hard after Strasburg and Cole, missing out on both. Then settled on A Rendon to add some protection for the best player in the game, M Trout.
- The Angels have to be concerned with their starting staff. The Angels went hard after both Cole and Strasburg, but missed both. Currently, S Ohtani is penciled into being the “ace” but he will only pitch once a week, not every five days. Ohtani is still unproven at the big league level from the mound. He is also coming off TJ surgery where he really didn’t fully rehab as a pitcher normally would. Ohtani played DH last year.
- After Ohtani the Angels will go with A Heaney (average at best), FA signing J Tehran (very streaky, isn’t a big game pitcher) and D Bundy (former top prospect who has never reached his full potential.) The Angels will have to run a 6 man rotation essentially with Ohtani limited so bullpen games could be a norm for Maddon and the Angels.
- 2015 was the last time the Angels felt good about the closer role. H Robles was claimed on waivers and converted 23/27 saves. Robles is a nice story but in all reality he would be a setup man, at best on most teams, but the Angels will take the positive.
- After Robles the Halos pen is inexperienced at best. Keyan Middleton is a closer in the making but after TJ ended his 2018 season and most of last year, he will need to get healthy as he will be relied upon heavily this year. He only pitched 7.2 innings but recorded 7 walks. That can’t continue.
- The Angels don’t project to have a lefty in the pen but that isn’t a huge issue when you consider how bad the group is overall, you’ll take whatever you can get.
- There is no doubt in my mind that the Angels are wasting the talent of M Trout. There is no greater gap in sports between the best and second best. Trout at 75% is the second best player in the game. He’s played in three postseason games and lost every single one. M Trout is a generational talent and deserves better.
- To the Angels credit they did get him some help. A Rendon will give Trout the protection he needs and Trout’s numbers should go up. Rendon is a legitimate bat and gives the Angels a legitimate 1-2 punch.
- Unfortunately for Anaheim there really is not anything else. Ohtani is a nice DH but he seems to struggle when also having to pitch during the season. IF A Pujols and Upton can be above average the Angels could be a contender.
- Bad bullpen: Bet against them late.
- Take the overs. Bad pitching staff coupled with a lineup that has some talent.
- I like the Halos in the final game of a series, especially one in which they have lost the first two. The reason why is usually the final game is a day game after a night game, and backups are used more liberally. Advantage Maddon, he might not have the fanciest bullets, but he knows how to use those crappy bullets to do the most damage.
Overall the Angels will miss the postseason and it will be in large part because of the pitching staff. Too many unlikely things have to happen for this team to contend in what i believe is the best division in all of baseball. Maddon will get this team more wins but a September challenge is the best they can hope for.
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/esbc-nfl-betting-and-team-report/id1478807104#episodeGuid=tag%3Asoundcloud%2C2010%3Atracks%2F791906182 (Available on All Podcast Platforms)
In a crisis like COVID-19 local political corruption harmful effects become clear. In Lake Forest we do not even know the Mayors last name or who she is married to.
Bottom line like the ancients said if you do not participate in Government you will be ruled by your inferiors
Link to the original Editorial here (Orange County Register is basically a PR Firm for Developers and the Orange County Republican Party that rigs elections for them.
His response is notable because this is the hidden cost of corruption.
“Andy O’Connor wrote “Lake Forest City Council, at the meeting of March 17, approved $475K for “Performance Bonus” without giving any details of what employees are receiving!
At the meeting of July 16, 2019, Councilman Dwight Robinson said, “We need to tighten our belts.”
Since then Robinson and the other four council members have spent $217,000 for “ART” for the new Civic Center (some of which isn’t accessible to the public), $165,000 salary for a glorified facility manager for the Civic Center, and renewed the contract for city manager Debra Rose to $238,000, more than the governor’s salary!!
Now, OCSD wants $800K for two full-time deputies and a patrol car!!
Robinson and the other four council members say we must “tighten our belts” but then SPEND ridiculously!!
Andy O’ConnorFoothill Ranch”
Here is some context to his “Letter to the Editor”
In speaking to over 4000 residents in the successful recall of corrupt city councilman Andrew Hamilton member of the Lincoln Club political non -profit that funds 100% of the Republicans in Orange County
This delayed Home Builder Toll Brothers execution of paying off the city council to change the last green space for 769- 69ft million dollar houses with no back yards or drive ways.
Toll Brothers spent over $900,000 in campaign contributions to rig the Lake Forest City Council per 460 campaign disclosure forms.
Many residents felt that corruption is to be expected of politicians and that they did not care as long as it did not affect them.
Academic articles state that the cost of local political corruption are higher costs that deplete available cash in the budget for a crisis situation. Flint Michigan is a great example.
In Lake Forest the Orange County Sheriffs Association PAC pays off the city council and as result are bankrupting the city.
The Police is 60% of the budget. Historically over the last 20 years the Lake Forest City Council and staff have not been effective in leverage the United States free enterprise system and Capitalism to create revenue for the city.
They have relied on Greedy developer fees without a good business plan or moral compass. They are a “One trick Pony” despite the City manager making $300,000 and assistant city manager make $179,000.00 which is a lot for a city that does not have to mange a police force or fire department.
As a result there is no money for drive thru COVID-19 tests in Lake Forest California for the residents
In short there is no money for masks or drive thur testing because they are corrupt and using the money for “rackets” that funnel money back to themselves, groups and associations